RINGKASAN MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 8 SEMESTER 2 KTSP

 

Summary of English material for  Semester 2 ( English in focus )
Language focus :

1.       OFFERING HELP ( menawarkan banttuan)
To offering for help :Use the following expressions:
§  Can I help you? ( Bisa saya bantu)
§  Do you need help (apakah kamu butuh bantuan?
§  Can I give you a hand? (bolehkah saya membantu?
§  Lets me help you with that? ( biarkan saya membantu…?
§  May I help you to bake the cake? (boleh saya membatu memanggang kue?)

To respon ( accept or reject/ menerima atau menolak)
To Accept : : yes, please (boleh), atau that’s very kind of you. Thank u. ( kamu baik sekali, terima kasih)

To Reject (menolak) no, thank ( tidak, terima kasih) - please don’t bother. I can manage (Ga usah saya bisa mengatasi) . thank you. But, it’s almost done ( terima kasih, tapi ini sudah hamper selesai)
For example ( contoh ) :

You are very busy,  I can help you? (kamu sibuk sekali, boleh saya bantu?)
To Except : yes please. ( ya….)
To Reject : no. thank, but I think I do it myself ( ga usah, saya piker saya bisa melakukannya sendiri)

2.       ASKING FOR HELP –service and goods) /meminta bantuan jasa atau barang
Untuk mendengarkan percakapan dan mengucapkan kata-kata ini silahkan check di sini

Example of expression (contoh ungkapan):
§  Can you type this massage? (bisakah kamu mengetikkan pesan ini)
§  Would you please help me with my homework ( bisakah kamu membantu saya menyelesaikan  PR  saya)
§  Can you lend me your phone? ( bisakah kamu meminjami saya hanphone mu?)
§  Would you mind moving the table? (maukah kamu memindahkan meja itu)

Except(menerima) : sure (tentu), certaintly (tentu), no problem ( ga masalah)
Reject :  sorry, I can’t. I’m using it now ( maaf, tetapi saya sedang menggunakan itu sekarang)

Example : Hupstt, I’m forget to bring my phone, can you land me your phone? I need to call my sister  (hupstt, saya lupa membawa handphone saya. Bisakah kamu meminjami HP mu? Saya butuh untuk menelpon kakaku.)
Answer : no problem ( ga masalah )

3.       Expresion of Agreeing and Disagreeing (Ungkapan setuju dan tidak setuju)
                Agreeing :
§  I think so ( saya piker begitu),
§  I agree ( saya setuju )
§  I think you are right (saya pikir kamu benar)
§  That’s a good idea (itu ide yang bagus/saya setuju)

Disagreeing :
§  I don’t think so (saya piker ga begitu)
§  I disagree with you (saya tidak setuju dengan kamu)
§  It’s wrong ( ini salah )
§  It is not good idea (ini bukan ide yang baik)

Example of Expression:
§  It’s very hot. Why don’t have an ice tea in the canteen? Do you agree?
( hari ini panas, kenapa kita tidak minum ice tea di kantin? Kalian setuju?
§  That’s very good idea. I agree with you. Let’s go.
( saya piker itu idea yang bagus, saya setuju. Ayo kita pergi!)

4.       Expression of Certainty and uncertainty/possibility and impossibility ( menyatakan kepastian, kemungkinan dan  ketidakpastian dan keraguan)
Certainly/possibility:
§  I’m sure ( saya yakin)
§  Certainly ( saya yakin)


5.       Asking for /Give information/ deny information
Asking for Information (Meminta informasi) :
·         Can you tell me where  Police Office is?
(Bisakah kamu memberi tahu saya dimana kantor office?)
·         Do you know where the BRI Bank is?
(Apakah kamu tahu dimana bank BRI?)
·         What the matter with you?
(apa yang terjadi dengan kamu?)
·         What wrong with you?
( Kenapa kamu?)
·         Where did you put the bag?
(DImana kamu meletakkan tas?)

 ASKING FOR OPINION:
(MINTA PENDAPAT )

What do you think of ....  ( apa pendapatmu tentang...)
what do you think about ..... ? ( apa pendapatmu tentang.... )
what's your opinion about ....? ( apa pendapatmu tentang ...)
how do you feel about ....? ( apa pendapatmu tentang ...)

GIVING OPINION
(MEMBERI PENDAPAT)

I think ....  ( menurut saya...)
in my opinion ..... ? ( pendapat saya.... )
that's a good idea ....? (ide yang bagus .)
I think so ( saya pikir juga begitu)


STARTING A CONVERSATION
(mengawali percakapakan melalui telephone)

hello? halo
Who's caling, plaase ( siapa nic...)
can I speak to ..... ? ( bisakah saya bicara dengan )
May I speak to ....? ( bisakah saya bicara dengan )


ENDING  A CONVERSATION
(menghakir percakapakan melalui telephone)

it's nice talking to you ( senang bicara dengan kamu.)
it's time for me to say goodbye  ( sudah waktunya untuk berpisah )
bye  ( selamat tinggal )


Giving Information (memberi informasi) :
·         Yes, it’s beside kantor Balai Desa Wanasari
( Ya, kantor polisi disamping kantor balai Desa Wanasari?)
·         I’ve got toothache  (saya sedang sakit gigi)
·         I put the bag on the table ( saya letakkan di atas meja)

Denying Information (menolak informasi) :
·         That’s not true
( itu tidak benar)
·         I don’t wanna talk about it
( saya tidak ingin membicarakan hal itu)
·         I don’t know
( saya tidak tahu)
·         I can’t remember
( saya tidak ingat)


6.       Fungsional Text :
1.       Advertisement (iklan)
Kind of advertisement (jenis iklan)
·         Product advertisement ( iklan produk)

  
SALE  (jual)
CASSANOVA'S ANNUAL SALE (Penjualanan tahunan cassanova)
This week only ( hanya minggu ini)
SAVE 25% ( hemat 25%)
Men's and women's clothing ( pakaian wanita dan Pria)
Shoes, coats and sweaters, swimwears, jeans.
Jewelry: watches, rings, earrings, necklaces
SAVE 40% ( hemat 40%)
Furniture: leather sofas, dining tables and chairs, bookcases.
Perabotan rumah tangga, sofa kulit, meja dan kursi makan, rak buku)

·         Hotel advertisement ( iklan tentang hotel )
·         Food or drink Advertisement ( iklan makanan atau minuman )
·         Vacancy Advertisement ( Iklan lowangan pekerjaan)

VACANCY
( LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN)
Baby Sitter- FT (baby sister)
A Day – Care Center Seeks (mencari) A Baby Sitter (Fem 17 + / wanita di atas 17 tahun)
To Work With 2 – 4 Yea Old Children. Salary Open.
(Merawat anak usia 2-4 tahun)
Previous Experienced (yang berpengalaman) preffered (lebih disukai). Call 545 -1345
Between 1 -4 Pm or Send CV To Po Box 255, Jkt.


2.       Somewone’s diary (diary seseorang)
3.       Short Massage ( pesan singkat )

4.       Announcement ( pengumuman)


TEXT :

RECOUNT TEXT
1.  Mostly Telling about someone's experience  or something that happened in the past. (Text yang biasanya menceritakan tentang pengalaman seseorang)

  Social function :
– to give the audience a description of what occurred and when it occurred
untuk memberikan gambaran apa yang telah terjadi dan kapan
– to retell events for the purpose of informing or entertaining
untuk menceritakan kembali urutan kejadian dalam rangka memberi informasi atau untuk menghibur

2.  Usually using Verb Past (biasanya menggukan kata kerja bentuk lampau), 
dan menggunakan bentuk lampau seperti : yesterday, last night, last week, last holiday     
misalnya :
    1.  I swam in the  "Cimanuk" Water Park last week. (saya berenang di Waterpark Cimanuk)
         Kata " SWAM" merupakan kata kerja bentuk Past dari kata swim)
         the other example : Contoh kata yang lain :
    ·        went >> Go pergi
    ·        gave >> give memberi
    ·        washed >> wash mencucui
    ·        was >> is/am  
    ·        were >> are 

Contoh text Recount:

·         Personal  Experience
o   My unlucky day hari ketidak beruntunganku
o   Unforgettable experience Pengalaman tak terlupakan
o   It was great day hari yang luar biasa
o   Went fishing with my dad pergi memancing bersama ayah
o   My football experience pengalaman bermain bola

·         My first thing
o   My first thing when  I rode bicycle
o   My first thing when I ate pizza
o   My first thing when I go to Jakarta  by train
o   My first thing when I had a birthday
o   My first present from my dad

·         My holiday
o   My holiday in Glayem Beach
o   My school holiday
o   Went study tour to Jogya
o   It was my free day

TEXT NARRATIVE
a.       Social function: To amuse, entertain and to deal with actual or vicarious experiences in different ways.
b.      Generic structure:
– orientation: sets the scene and introduces the participants
– evaluation (optional): a step back to evaluate the plight
– complication: a crisis arises
– resolution: the crisis is resolved, for better or worse
– reorientation (optional)
Once upon a time there lived two best friends, the hare and the tortoise….
  1. Grammar: Simple Past Tense : Regular Verbs
    Examples:
    - Fable : the sour grape, the ant and the dove, Greedy dog- Cinderella, Snow White, 
          - folk stale  : cerita rakyat : Cinderella, Snowwhite, Bawang Merah dan Bawang Putih, Maling 
            Kundang, Lake tobe, The Golden Cucumbar, ect

THE FOX AND THE SOUR GRAPE
Once upon  a time there was a fox. He was very hungry. He was in search of food here and there. At last he reached a garden. There  he saw bunches of grapes hanging on a tree. His mouth began to water. He went to the tree. He wanted to get the grapes, but the grapes were very high from the ground. He jumped again and agaian to have some grapes. At last he was tired, so he went away.

LINK SOAL LATIHAN ONLINE




RINGKASAN MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 8 SEMESTER 2 KTSP 4.5 5 Inggrisandonk Summary of English material for  Semester 2 ( English in focus ) Language focus : 1.        OFFERING HELP ( menawarkan banttuan) T...